MONTHLY HSE BEST PERFORMANCE STATION – February 2017
CWG Management decided to introduce the HSE Best Site Award as incentive scheme to promote and encourage a proactive safety culture across the project.
On a monthly basis, one station from each area (West, UG and East) will be selected and awarded as the best Site across the line in terms of Health, Safety and Environment.
The HSE Monthly Best Site will be nominated according to the following criteria:
1. Each HSE Area Manager will evaluate all the site performances under his jurisdiction on a weekly basis.
2. Each HSE Area Manager will then select the three best sites in terms of HSE performance from the area under his jurisdiction.
3. CWG HSE Manager, or his deputy, on behalf of CWG Project Manager, will conduct a site walkthrough with Construction Management to evaluate and nominate the HSE Best site for each area (East, UG and West).
THE WINNERS OF THE CWG SAFETY LEAGUE FOR THE MONTH OF
We are glad to announce the Winners of the CWG Safety League for the month of February 2017:
· WEST AREA: 3A1 STATION SCORE: 85.7%
· UG AREA: 3E1 STATION SCORE: 93.8%
· EAST AREA: 3G2 STATION SCORE: 94.8%
This is a purely HSE competition to be understood and considered as part of the continuous improvement in terms of Health, Safety and Environment standards.